So, I was making dinner tonight for one of our friends who just had a baby. I decided to go ahead and double the recipe so that we could have the same dinner... Anyway, it was a pasta dish that called for tomatoes... and butter... and a lot of other stuff. Anyway, I had chopped up these tomatoes for the pasta, put some butter in the sauce all while Henry was entertaining himself with the water faucet.
So I'm just cooking away when I look over and see that Henry has dumped just about half of the tomatoes into the disposal. Fortunately it was only half, so our friends still got tomatoes in their pasta... we, on the other hand, went without. A few minutes later, I noticed that Henry had also dropped almost an entire stick of butter down the disposal too (minus one or two tablespoons). I guess that's what I get for buying organic butter?
And while we are talking about Henry... He is huge! He is like a little person - just talking and having conversations all the time. Recently I thought to myself that I need to write more on here about what he's doing because (even though most of you do not care), when I come back in a year or two, that is what I will care about reading. That being said... I'll do it soon.
And because I really can't think of much to write, I am going to just add some recent pictures to finish up this post. ;) You're welcome.
 |
| Sam had a play date with Allison! They had a staring contest. |
 |
| I love these e-cards. I will soon devote a post entirely to these. |
 |
| I ate peanut butter banana chocolate chip pancakes from Kerby on my birthday. And I guess you can see the queso sitting there in broad daylight. Matt ate it ALL. Promise. ;) |
 |
| Blue Bell loves me. |
 |
| Word. |
 |
| Sam gets up on all fours ALL.THE.TIME! He is gonna be crawling in no time. I actually look forward to this because right now he gets angry when Henry and I leave the room without him. Yes, Angry. |
 |
| This (also courtesy of Pinterest) made me laugh out loud. Hilarious. |
 |
| Sin is building your self worth on anything other than God. From Matt Chandler's book "Explicit Gospel." |
 |
| Henry playing at the Hurt's house! He loved the sprinkler so much he had to sit on it. Yes, he is wearing a diaper. |
 |
| This is me. |
 |
| My sister brought her kiddos in town for the day on Father's Day weekend, and Sam and Laura (or Lou-a as she is affectionately called) had a blast, as you can plainly see. |
 |
| Henry got another haircut. Chick's nails are only a little scary... |
 |
| Two of my favorite things... This is what I did on my birthday! |
 |
| Yes, he watches TV. He loves it. Judge me. |
 |
| We went to the Backyard. Oh yes, oh yes we did. |
 |
| I love this picture for a million reasons. Look at my sweet HAM! |
 |
| Henry got a hold of the iPhone. Look at those baby blues. |
 |
| I also did this on my birthday. |
 |
| Nothing like a snow cone in June. |
 |
| Rockin and rollin' Sammy Sam Sam Sam SAM! |
 |
| Isn't my niece just beautiful? And isn't it sad that I spelled niece wrong the first time I typed it out? I before E except after C, Leah. Come on! |
3 comments:
I love the total randomness of the pictures in this post!
Loved this post. That first picture of Sam staring at his girlfriend is so great!
Yay for Allison making it onto your blog! Makes me feel a little less guilty about abandoning mine. The rest of the pics are awesome too, of course.
Post a Comment