He would not be a second child if we didn't compare him to his brother, right? So, it appears Sam continues to be smaller than Henry in every area. At 6 months, Henry was 19lbs, 7oz. Sam is 17 lbs. Henry was 28 inches, Sam is 27. And Henry's head was in the 95th+ percentile. Sam's is nice and average. Sometimes I wonder if I just don't feed him as much... or maybe I fed Henry too much? Or maybe this is just how God designed them? Okay yeah, that seems right.
Forgive the ugly bib, but I figured what bib would be better to get baby peas smeared all over it? Ham is lovin' the food.
Bang bang bang! I. WANT. MORE!
I want to cry, but mom is holding up the camera, so I think I'm supposed to laugh. This is so confusing!!
SO, Sam kind of sits up, but not really. He is, however, very mobile. The other day he was on one side of the room... I left, and when I came back, he was on the other side of the room by the toys, trying to pull Henry's Fischer Price Helicopter off of the shelf. He mainly moves by rolling and scooting, but he has gotten up on all fours a few times, which is only a litttttle scary.
Anyway, his nickname continues to fit him quite nicely. He is definitely a little Ham. The kid wants to party. Love my man!
2 comments:
Umm, that bib is amazing!;)
We were there for 2 year & 2 mo. checks that same day!
Post a Comment