It seems like lately when I make the responsible choice to go to sleep early, like before 10, I almost ALWAYS find myself awake in the middle of the night. Just unable to sleep. I would much rather go to sleep at 2 AM and wake up at 7 AM, than go to sleep at 10PM and wake up at 3AM. Of course the best option would be to go to sleep at 10PM and wake up at 6AM, but that didn't happen last night.
Usually after tossing and turning for an hour or more, I give up.
Unfortunately I think I will be sorry I didn't sleep today because it is a TWO BIRTHDAY PARTIES + an EASTER EGG HUNT kind of day. Me and my lack of sleep are going to embrace it ALL my friends.
And because I will need a lot of prayer mixed with a little humor to make it today, I thought I'd share some humor with you.
1 comment:
You and I are two of a kind today! I too could not sleep.. and we have one birthday party and an easter egg hunt! :) Here's to the day for us! :)
Post a Comment