If you want to ruin your Valentine's Day, then you should go ahead and buy your wife or girlfriend a Pajama Gram or a Vermont Teddy Bear. I have heard commercials for both of these products on the radio and TV, and let me just say that they are lying to you.
The Vermont Teddy Bear advertisement essentially says that flowers are boring and that if you send your wife or girlfriend a teddy bear at work, she will love you, and all of her coworkers will just be really impressed. It is a lie. If I received a Teddy Bear at work, I would be embarrassed. Take my word for it, and stick with flowers. Chocolate will even work, but not a teddy bear, please.
Although I personally would not prefer it, the Pajama Gram is not that bad of a gift in itself UNLESS your wife/girlfriend/fiancee has seen the commercial... and then it's pretty much over. No hope for you. The commercial basically appeals to lazy, last-minute men who haven't put any thought into the gift. See for yourself.
I personally can't stand this commercial, especially the last 10 seconds. Matt, if you're out there, NO PAJAMA GRAMS.
5 comments:
AMEN ladyfriend. Unfortunately, sometimes, I think that the Pajamagram commercial is a verbal testiment to my husband's gift-buying enthusiasm. I am going to send hi a link to your blog - to let him know this us UN-AC-CEPTABLE!
Oops, I meant testAment, not testIment. I am an idiot... I really should proofread before I hit send.
That commercial is so cheesy! I better not get a pajamagram! I wouldn't put it past my printer giving husband. Actually, we agreed to no gifts this year because we are going away for Valentine's night... with Ashley. So romantic, ehh??
Really! Those commercials are saturating the TV!
I couldn't wait for Valentines to be over so I wouldn't have to see those commercials anymore. Being pregnant, not sleeping too well, and watching waaayyy too much Fox News in the middle of the night, it felt like they were on ALL THE TIME!
Post a Comment