Thursday, February 12, 2009

more you never wanted to know about the starbucks ditz

Note: See previous post.

If I am the only one who finds this entertaining, then that is perfectly fine with me.
  • She apparently got in 6 car wrecks in high school.
  • She wanted to get a Mustang, but she didn't want to get a "nice car" because she's been in so many car wrecks.
  • She hates Math. (Could have guessed that one.)
  • She wants a career in child psychology. (Read: Do your research before you send your children to a psychologist.)
  • She twirls her hair.
  • She is wearing a pink t-shirt, pink shorts, and pink tennis shoes, and she ordered a pink strawberry frappuccino.
You can argue that I am a terrible person for making fun of this girl, but I promise if you were here, you would do it too. (I am aware that doesn't make this right.) I am sure if I knew her, I would love her.

5 comments:

The Joiners said...

Ha ha I would be doing/thinking the same thing and this post makes me want to hang out with you!

Unknown said...

Oh Beah. You are mean. And I love it. I bet she also has fake blond hair and is really tan.

tangentsntidbits said...

I thought this was hilarious. And what's funnier is that you probably blogged about her as she rambled on. Sweet!

Jen said...

Girl...you crack me up. Glad you enjoyed the 25 random things. I just had to add a number 26 because I forgot one of the most random events of my life! :)

Leah said...

There was so much more I should have added to this post... She's actually brunette, but you were right about the fake tan. Also, she was twirling her hair w/ her mouth open, and of course had gobs of lip gloss on. :)