Thursday, February 26, 2009

new years resolution and lent update

Since I know you guys are wondering, I'd like to report that Matt is officially still in Chapter 2 of the Hillary Clinton Biography. It is sitting proudly on our coffee table, waiting patiently for his undivided attention. Of course, the biography has competition, and that would be me. Looks like I am winning.

On the "lent" front, I keep making subconscious migrations towards my forbidden activities. Sadly, these things have become such consistent habits that I do them without even thinking about it. Fortunately, my conscious mind has done a very good job of prohibiting me from partaking... so far. Am I the only crazy one who deal with this?

Oh how we love our blog readers!

2 comments:

Honey said...

I don't think so...although you MAY be one of the VERY FEW who ADMIT it!
Love you!

The Joiners said...

Leah, you make me laugh :) I appreciate your honesty re: the fact that you need constant attention. I relate to this!