This pic seemed to get a lot of attention on facebook and instagram, so I figured why not put it on the blog for the remaining ZERO of you who haven't already seen it? Actually Allison suggested I post it on the blog.
So maybe I'm an airhead, but I'm also very, very smart. Ya see, Matt had Henry out of the house, and I knew I had limited time to sneak in a quick "at home" workout (courtesy of Ashley). Of course it also happened to be time for Sam to eat, so... duct tape it is.

5 comments:
Ha, too funny! I saw A&M-themed duct tape at Target recently, so maybe you should invest in some in order to start the brainwashing a little early? :)
i've already expressed how much i love this idea. fortunately, tucker has pretty much mastered holding his bottle but that's probably b/c he's exclusively bottle fed. also, sam is so adorable.
I second Amanda's idea!
Perfection! I used to want to duct tape AK's pacifer to her face when she would spit it out and cry over and over, but that probably would have resulted in a visit from CPS. Your way looks much more humane.
This makes me laugh SO SO hard.
Post a Comment