Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh... my... goodness...

Yes, I am at Starbucks. What is new?

Here's what's new. I don't typically come here on Saturday nights, but Matt is at a bachelor party, and I had some reading to do.

Yeah, so there's a sweet old man here singing his own country songs with his guitar. If only you were here to experience this with me. Here are the lyrics to the chorus of the first song he played.

"I wish I had a pet, I wish I had two, I wish I had three, I wish I had four. Don't you?"

Bless his heart. We are all clapping for him.

3 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Do you feel like you are in a Friends episode? Let us know if he busts out Smelly Cat.

Leah said...

The lyrics were on the same level as smelly cat. He had a good voice though. :) I believe the next song he sang had lyrics along the lines of, "Some people say I'm crazy..." It was cute.

Honey said...

Tracy beat me to it...I was going to
ask if he was Phoebe's long lost Dad?