Thursday, February 12, 2009

surely you will all agree that I watch too much TV

Have you seen this Cheetos commercial?



Well, now you have. And I feel like I am IN it right now. I am officially the only other customer left in this entire Starbucks store because of this dingbat girl who is talking waayyyy too loud for her own good. I am dumber for having listened to her.

Favorite part so far: (She's very clearly on a first coffee date.)

"My best friend, like my very best friend, we're like going to be each other's maids of honor - well, like she lives in Dallas, and earlier this year, we went like 4 months without seeing each other, and I was about to like DIE by the time I saw her."

Okay, I am mean. But it immediately reminded me of the Cheetos commercial, and I had to share.

1 comment:

Honey said...

That's hilarious! Too bad you were inside and you didn't have any Cheetos!