I just went to check the latest on our baby name poll, and it looks like somehow the poll either started over or got erased or something? Because last I checked (probably Friday), Sam was definitely in the lead and there had been at least 20 votes. Now it's saying that only 9 have voted. So thanks, blogger. N-O-T.
It does not matter anyway because we are now somewhat certain (I know I have said that at least two other times on here), that we DO have a name. However, I am feeling hesitant to share it "just in case" something changes. BUT it is most definitely the longest we've gone without changing our minds (approximately 48 hours).
I know you're all just DYING to know the name, and that you can't sleep at night not knowing, but you'll have to just hold out a little longer... till I feel like you've waited long enough.
And you're welcome for multiple posts in one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment