Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful: Day 13 [Picture Posts/Silly Toddler]

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  This thankfulness series is ambitious.  And it's starting to get brutal because, quite honestly, I don't like to "hear" myself "talk" this much.  Plus it's a big jump to go from two to three posts a week to posting every single day.  And, as a blog reader, I'm sure you feel the pressure.  I can only assume "readership" (is that a word?) has dropped off, and I can't blame you because I'd be overwhelmed too.

So, to keep you from reading your brain out, I'll make this post a picture post.  Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I'll make the rest of the thankfulness posts filled with pictures.  Much more pleasing to the eyes. (And it will give me a reason to take pictures of something other than Henry.)
Henry has been sleeping great in his "bih-buh-beh" (translation: big boy bed).  He went from 10.5 hours a night to 12 hours a night! That probably has more to do with daylight savings/less sunlight, but I am very thankful for it regardless!  I took this picture one morning this week when he literally would not wake up, even after I went in his room and tried to wake him.
I know I already posted one in his Halloween costume, but I feel as though this is justified since this picture was actually taken on the night of Halloween and the other one was not.  Plus I do think he might be the cutest penguin on the planet.
Henry LOVES to steal my camera and take pictures with it.  Normally we get blurry pictures of nothing, but with a little help from mommy, he actually got a decent self-pic in this one.
And then he snapped a pic of his feet.  Also with mommy's help.  They kind of look swollen, don't they?  You could have confused them for my feet!!




There you go. Day 13 - Thankful for picture posts and a silly toddler named Henry.

No comments: