Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful: Day 19 [Productivity & Rest]

I'm tempted to say, once again, that I am thankful for Saturdays because seriously, Saturdays are awesome, but that would be a cop out.  So instead I will share with you specific things that I am thankful for, which often happen on Saturdays.

I am thankful for productivity.  During the week, getting anything accomplished that it outside the realm of laundry, cleaning, dinner or dishes has proven to be a challenge - especially when I am pregnant (aka moving at half my normal pace) with a toddler (make that 1/5th of my normal pace).  Because Matt is such a good daddy and does all sorts of fun stuff with Henry on Saturdays (today it was Frisbee Golf), I am able to accomplish between three and five errands instead of just one.  Somehow it feels so good to cross things off that to-do list.  So today, I am thankful for productivity.

I am also thankful for rest.  The BEST part about Saturday is that there is time to be productive AND time to rest.  And on that note, I am going to take a nap.

No comments: