I will try to take and post a belly picture today, but I woke up in the middle of the night again, and I will probably look zombie-ish all day so no promises.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Thankful: Day 18 [Full Term]
Baby boy would not be considered a preemie if he came today. Yes, I am officially 37 weeks. When I was a rookie, I thought this meant "any day now." So I didn't make any plans, and I pretty much was always warning people that I might not be around next week. Now I know better - my babies like the womb. And if they don't, well I'll just be terribly unprepared surprised. Three more weeks!
I will try to take and post a belly picture today, but I woke up in the middle of the night again, and I will probably look zombie-ish all day so no promises.
I will try to take and post a belly picture today, but I woke up in the middle of the night again, and I will probably look zombie-ish all day so no promises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment