I'm like 50% sure that title is supposed to read "Whom" and not "Who." So clearly that's not very sure, but I'm not willing to look it up right now.
Figured I should just go ahead and clarify that when I am saying that I am thankful, I am not thankful to the Universe, or to chance, or to something ambiguous like that.
So when I say I am thankful, I am thankful to God, the Creator of all things, the Giver of life and breath and EVERYTHING. The Bible says that every gift is from Him. And for those that love God, even suffering is a gift because He's working all things together for good. It's great... there's no limit to what I can be thankful about... something as small as Halloween candy, or a good parking spot, or something big like salvation or even suffering of any and every kind.
I think God probably likes it when we acknowledge Him in all of these things. :) Thanks for letting me clarify.
No comments:
Post a Comment