- It RAINED yesterday. Henry thought the thunder was an airplane.
- High school friends. I get together every couple months with some good friends from high school, and I am thankful that I still have these relationships after like 10 years. TEN YEARS, PEOPLE.
- Now, Henry might have not gone to sleep till 9:30 or 10:00 the past two nights, but yesterday morning he slept till 9:15, and then I finally had to wake him up. Dreamy? Yes. Thankful? Yes. Although we should probably shoot for 8PM - 8AM instead. That's a little more doable at night.
- Baby name polls. Even though, not going to lie, it disrupts my ability to decide even more. Perhaps when this is all said and done - or before then - I will share with you the journey of this naming (or no-naming) experience - and all the rational and irrational thoughts that have gone into the no-naming of our #2. Maybe I should just name him "Dos." Or "Gibson (meaning: son of Gib) Gibson."
- Finally, I'm thankful that life is not all about me. Life would be pretty boring if the world revolved around me. I'd be a pretty miserable person if the world and everything was all about me. Thank God that it IS all about Him and what He's doing. Even scratching the surface of that truth brings freedom and joy.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Thankful: Day 16 [Another List]
So many good things to be thankful about. I will have to do more bullet points today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm just glad my name pick (Sam) is in the lead!
Oh my word, go with Gibson. I had a friend in school named Enrique Enriquez (Henry Henries in English). We called him 2:)
If you count our time at good old CVMS, we go back like 15 years. Wow. We're old.
Post a Comment