Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful: Day 30 [Community]

Were you afraid I wasn't going to finish?  Waited till almost the last hour, but I made it!

Today, I am thankful for community.  For best friends, family, family friends, my church and my small group, my mom's group and all the people that God has placed in my life...

Who rejoice when I rejoice, who mourn when I mourn, who are just there.

Confession.  I sometimes wish I could be best friends with everyone.  And sometimes I even get upset when I see other friendships form around me because I long for community with everyone.  Yes, I am guilty.  I want to know people well and I want people to know me well. 

But today I was thinking that God HAS given me the best of friends, the best of family, a community to love and that loves me.  So, to wrap of this thankfulness series- I am thankful for friends and community - all of them.  Or should I say, all of you?  You know who you are!

No comments: