Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful: Day 17 [CBS, etc.]

Thursday is CBS day.  That's Community Bible Study.  Last year was the first year I went, and I liked it enough to keep coming!  We are studying the book of Revelation - you know the last book in the Bible that's really scary and confusing and that no one ever wants to read.  We have a fabulous teacher, and even though I am about 99% sure that I am the youngest person in the entire Bible Study (of over 100 people), I still love it. 

And while we're at it... the etc.
  • I'm thankful for my wedge pillow and heating pad.  I fall asleep on them every single night.  When I try to fall asleep without them, I can feel my back throbbing.  (Perhaps if I had used them during my last pregnancy we might not have ended up splurging on a king-sized bed with a really comfy mattress... definitely a pregnancy "impluse" buy, but neither me or Matt ever buy anything that costs more than $5.00 impulsively, so you can't really call it that.)
  • Thankful for floss.  Because who likes food to get stuck in between their teeth?
  • Thankful for Christmas pajamas.  Matt's family gets Christmas pajamas every year.  Today I found a pair of Matt's long but light Christmas pajama pants from last year - he had never even taken the tag off!  I stole them, and they are now mine.  If there's anything hotter than a pregnant woman, it's a pregnant woman in her hubby's pajama pants.
  • Thankful for easy posts and simple things like those mentioned here.  Promise I won't cop-out like this every other day in November.

No comments: