- I have my 36 week appointment today. Exciting. Thankful we are down to weekly appts.
- I'm thankful for water. It has been an integral part of keeping my swelling down.
- Thankful for spell check. Without it, you guys would know how dumb I actually am.
- Thankful for Matt, an awesome hubby and daddy who took Henry to his first UT basketball game last night. Thankful for the "free" time I got as a result.
- Thankful for my church.
- Thankful for the rare moments when everything in my house, including Henry's toys and the laundry, are put away and cleaned up.
- Thankful for cereal because 1- it's good and 2- it does something to my blood sugar that helps me fall back asleep after I've been awake for two hours in the middle of the night.
- Jesus. Always. I love Him.
- And finally, thankful that I'm tired enough to fall back asleep now, so I will hopefully get at least two more hours before it's time to get ready for my Dr. appointment.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Thankful: Day 14 [Undecided]
Today's post snuck up on me. Somehow I could not go back to sleep after waking up at 3 AM, but I am going to try here in about two minutes when I finish this post. Since I could not choose just one, here's a short list of things I am thankful about today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment