I am thankful that today is November 9th. My due date is December 9th. Until about last week, I was pretty darn comfortable. Then all of the sudden last week, I started waking up in the middle of the night, swelling, getting terrible sciatic pain like all the time, etc.
I finally feel pregnant and ready to meet this no-named bundle of joy that's been growing inside me for the last 8 months.
Here's to one month with a whole lot of stuff to do!
1 comment:
I almost sent you a message on the 7th saying it was one month til your due date, but then I remembered it was the 9th so made a mental note to send you a message today, but now that I've read your blog post it would be cheating to send you a message and pretend I remembered on my own. That run-on sentence makes me cringe, but I'm too lazy to fix it.
Post a Comment